: Ohio State
: Cincinnati, OH
- Very strong and an excellent pass blocker, Dave is part of the Bills' superb offensive line which helped O.J. Simpson to his record-breaking performance in 1973.
- Originally signed by the Jets, Dave joined the Bills at the start of 1972.
- He was Jets' first draft selection in 1969.
: Wide Receiver
: Arizona State
: Stockton, CA
- The first draft pick of the Bills in 1971, J.D. became an All-Pro in 1972. He has excellent speed, also sees duty on kickoff and punt returns.
O. J. Simpson
: Running Back
- O.J.'s 250 yards gained vs. New England on September 16th broke the single-game rushing record of 247 yards held by Willie Ellison of the Rams against the Saints, December 5, 1971.
- O.J.'s 39 carries against Kansas City on October 29th broke the single-game rushing attempt mark of 38 set by Harry Newman of the New York Giants set against Green Bay on November 11, 1934, and tied by Jim Nance of the Patriots vs. the Raiders, October 30, 1966.
- O.J.'s 332 carries breaks Jim Brown's single-season rushing carries record of 305 set in 1961 and O.J.'s 11 games of more than 100 years gained breaks the NFL standard of 9 set by Jim Brown in 1963. O.J.'s 3 games of 200-or-more yards gained sets a record never before attained in the history of professional football.